Heather and Austin got married 2 years ago in a very intimate ceremony. It was the officiant, who happened to be Austin’s grandfather, Heather’s parents, Austin’s parents, and Heather and Austin’s fur-baby.
I was honored to shoot that very small service, but they did not get into wedding attire due to the size. They went to Bora Bora on their honeymoon and had a vow renewal on the beach. Heather dressed in her white gown, Austin was very beach chic, and I was home in Texas crying that I wasn’t there for the photos.
When the idea came up for a boho styled session I knew they would be perfect because…well, they OWED me!
But in all seriousness I had such a great time on this styled shoot and worked with some of the best in the biz to make it all come together.
A big thank you to everyone who made this a reality!
- Dress: Bliss Formals (@blissformals)
- Hair: Macy from Beehive (@macyliane)
- Makeup: Makeup by Miranda E. Blakeman (@makeupbymirandaeblakeman)
- Decor: Events Couture by Mercedes (@mercedeshrabovsky)
- Photography: Amber Elaine Photography (@amber.elaine)